Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yet again.

Blog restart eight billion and one.

In theory, I am going to be using this blog to talk art, post drawings, keep my ass moving. What'll really happen? Uh... I'm trying to think of something suitably pithy and self-deprecating, yet charmingly funny... But it's nearly 2:00 AM (I know, I know- I can't help it. I'm becoming middle-aged), and I think I used up my coherent brain cells coming up with "pithy" and "self-deprecating."

So anyhoo... I'm going to try to keep this blog up-to-date and full of drawings. I'll probably also:
  1. Talk about shows- both art and music- that my husband and I see (We try to take in a lot of local stuff- support the Chicago scene.) (Um, ouch... I don't think I'm actually allowed to use the word "scene.")
  2. Whine about the oddness of being a juvenile diabetic who is not a juvenile (I may occasionally be juvenile, but I am not a juvenile.)
  3. Show a frightening amount of enthusiasm for the show "Rock of Love Bus" (No excuse, I know.)

No comments: